Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take for my quote to be sent to me?

We receive many enquiries on a daily basis via telephone, email and our online quote form, but with that in mind, we will always endeavour to get your quote sent to you within 2 working days – often it’s that very same day! Should you not receive a quote/response from us regarding your quote request, please call 01270 781158. Please note, quotes may take longer to produce when our team are on the road. If you are requesting a quote during any of these shows, please bear with us!

What type of steel framed buildings do you supply?

We supply everything from small general purpose farm buildings and animal stables to large crop and grain stores; cattle, poultry and livestock sheds; barns and equestrian riding arenas. What’s more, we manufacture all of our steel framed buildings in-house to ensure the utmost quality control in all of our projects.

What are your payment terms?

Our payment terms are just a 10% deposit on signed confirmation of your order, with the remaining 90% balance not due until your building is about to be delivered to you!

Does Graham Heath Construction erect the buildings it supplies?

We have a dedicated and professional team of erectors who will deliver, install and project manage the construction of your farm, equestrian or industrial building. Quality control is a priority and our professional team will work around the clock to ensure your needs are met.

Can I erect the building myself?

Yes. All of our bespoke steel framed buildings are supplied with everything you’ll need to get the job done, including all erection drawings. However, we also have a dedicated construction team who will work closely with you on-site to install your new building or buildings.

What about the planning application process? Can you help?

Our design team is happy to provide planning drawings to satisfy your local council’s planning department. If you’re unsure whether you need planning permission, find out here.

What about delivery costs?

We deliver nationwide (apart from the Islands) and delivery costs are dependent on location. In some cases, we are able to include delivery costs in the price of your steel framed building or buildings. Simply call us on 01270 781158. You also have the option to collect your building if you prefer.

I've ordered a Kit Form building, how long will it take?

Overall, our standard lead time is 16-18 weeks to complete from the date of order confirmation – not the date of you requesting a quote. However, throughout the year this will fluctuate. If you have a specific deadline in mind, let us know and we’ll advise what is possible. We will always aim to meet your goals.

Does Graham Heath Construction provide everything I need?

Yes. We can provide anything you need, but civil works and concrete work is often best done by a local contractor. We have a large and extensive list of recommended contractors, right across the UK, so if you can’t find the right contractor we will gladly find one for you. For anything else you need – if we have never done it before – then we thrive on the challenge of making your idea a reality.

I'd like to add windows & doors. Can Graham Heath Construction supply these?

Just about any door can be fitted to our buildings from simple hinged doors and sliding doors through to roller shutter or insulated panel up-and-over doors. We can also fit a full range of high security personnel doors. As for windows, we recommend these are supplied by a local company. We will happily supply the frames.

Why should I choose Graham Heath Construction?

Graham Heath Construction is a privately-owned business, established in 2003 by a family that shares a strong background in farming. Consequently, the company is passionate about agriculture and understands the demands and modern needs of the entire industry. It has built a solid reputation for quality, excellent customer service and supplying solid steel-framed buildings that exceed expectations.

Do you have any building offers?

We sure do! Click here to browse all our current building offers. These are updated regularly, as and when new offers become available. You’ll find a mixture of agricultural and equestrian building offers. 

Can I visit you?

If you wish to speak with our team in person to discuss your plans/upcoming project & buildings, then please get in touch. We understand discussing it over the phone isn’t always easy when there’s lots to discuss! However, if you would like to visit us in Wrenbury, South Cheshire, please call us on 01270 781158 to arrange a suitable date/time first. We can’t guarantee our team will be available to discuss your project in person if you arrive unannounced with no appointment. Alternatively, our team are on the road every year attending a multitude of trade shows. Click here to see our upcoming shows and meet our team there!