It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
We know that the 12 days of Christmas don’t traditionally begin until Christmas day… but we can’t wait that long to share our 12 Days of Christmas Prize Draw with you!
Starting from Friday 1st December, we’ve got 12 fantastic prizes to give away, with something to bring a little bit of festive joy to every member of the family this Christmas.
How will the draw work?
Everybody who requests a quote will be automatically placed into the prize draw for that day (1 entry per day, per business or individual). Entries will close at 4.30 pm each day. A winner will be drawn at random and contacted directly the following day.
So be sure to get your request for a quote in, either by calling us on 01270 781158 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Only one entry will be accepted per business or individual on each of the 12 days. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing time for the draw will be 4:30pm on each of the 12 days that the prize draw runs. After this date, no further entries to the draw will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability. Graham Heath Construction reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on Facebook within 24 hours of the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, Graham Heath Construction reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Graham Heath Construction will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected from or whether delivery is available.
- Graham Heath Construction’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- Graham Heath Construction reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Graham Heath Construction.
- The winners agree to the use of his / her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
Posted on 29/11/2017 by GH Construction