Job role: CAD Design Draughtsperson
Due to the continued success of Graham Heath Construction, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CAD Design Draughtsperson to join our thriving team in Wrenbury near Nantwich.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Production of foundation and planning drawings.
2. Production of full working drawings for building fabrication and erection.
3. Production of accurate order lists for each building.
4. Negotiation of all purchasing costs with suppliers and completion of regular pricing reviews (on a job-by-job basis).
5. Interpretation of customer quotes/briefs and initial conversations with customers to understand and clarify their design requirements.
6. Scheduling and completing site visits as required by Drawing team.
7. Provision of technical advice and assistance to customers and colleagues.
8. Proofing of colleagues work to ensure that detailed drawings are completed accurately in order to prevent issues occurring on site and additional expenses being incurred or issues caused that may impact on our reputation.
9. Request and provide appropriate information to obtain structural calculations and SER certification.
10. Liaise with and respond to questions from the Fabrication teams.
11. Positively promote the Graham Heath Group Ltd brand at all opportunities.
12. Ensure that all health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
• Minimum of two years’ experience.
• A good knowledge of steel portal framed building and associated materials.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong visual awareness and attention to detail.
• Ability to work with three dimensions (3D).
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to manage people.
• Logistical thinker.
• AutoCad experience.
• Good numeracy skills.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Computer literate.
• Good problem solving skills and the ability to manage conflict.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Due to the high number of applications that we receive it is not always possible for us to respond to every application that we receive. If you have not been contacted by the closing date, then unfortunately your application has not been successful this time.